Sweet Melon Cucumis Melo Seeds Lv Tian Gua
绿甜瓜 lv tian gua
Plants creeping. Stems and branches scabrous, puberulent, or hispid. Tendrils filiform, puberulent. Petiole 7-12 cm, setose; leaf blade suborbicular or reniform, 6-15 × 6-15 cm, papery, abaxially hispid, adaxially scabrous, undivided or 3-7-lobed, dentate; sinus truncate or rounded. Plants monoecious or flowers bisexual. Male flowers 1 or 2 to several, fasciculate; pedicels filiform, 0.5-4 cm, pubescent; calyx tube narrowly campanulate, 3-8 mm, densely hispidulous to white villous; segments subulate or linear, 2-4 × 0.4-1.2 mm; corolla yellow; tube 1-2 mm; segments ovate-oblong to broadly ovate or obovate, 3-24 × 2.5-20 mm, obtuse; anther cells flexuous. Female flowers solitary; ovary ellipsoid or fusiform, 4-11 × 2-5 mm, densely white lanate, villous or puberulent; style 1-2 mm; stigmas 3, 2-2.5 mm. Fruit very variable in size, shape, color, odor, and taste. Seeds numerous, yellow-white, ovate-oblong, 4-8 × 2.4-4 mm, smooth, base rounded, apex acute, emarginate. Fl. and fr. May-Sep.
Farmlands, roadsides. Anhui, Jiangsu, Shandong, Xinjiang, C and E China; also cultivated throughout China [native to Old World tropics and subtropics; introduced in New World tropics; widely cultivated in tropical and temperate countries].
1 Ovary densely villous or white lanate, with spreading hairs; (cultivated) fruit sweet. 1a subsp. melo
+ Ovary very shortly and densely puberulent, hairs appressed; (cultivated) fruit not sweet. 1b subsp. agrestis
Cucumis melo subsp. agrestis (Naudin) Pangalo
Cucumis melo subsp. melo
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh