Shaddock Pomelo Citrus Grandis Seeds You Zi
Citrus grandis (Linn.) Osbeck
柚子 you zi
Citrus grandis Osbeck, Reise Ostind. China. 250. 1765. Bailey, l.c. 782; Town-send, Fl. Turk. l.c. 507; id., in. Fl. Eur. l.c. 230; Stewart, l.c.
Citrus decumana Linn
Tree, 5-9 m tall, branches spreading, spines usually blunt when present. Young branches pubescent. Leaves 70-100 x 45-70 mm, sparsely pubescent to glabrous on the lower surface, broadly ovate-elliptic, subacute to obtuse, crenulate, margin undulate; midrib and venis pubescent. Petiole broadly winged, c. 15 mm broad, obcordate. Flowers large, pedicel pubescent. Stamens 16-24. Fruit 13-17 cm in diameter, globose or pyriform, rind thick, yellow. Pulp yellow or pink-crimson, pulp vesicles lax, acid or slightly bitter. Seeds ridged.
Fl. Per.: March-April.
Type: Probably described from Eastern India.
The shaddok or pomelo is the largest of the citrus fruits. Frequently cultivated in the plains.
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh