Pleomele Angustifolia Dracaena Angustifolia Seeds Long Xue Shu
龙血树 long xue shu
Pleomele angustifolia (Roxburgh) N. E. Brown.
Plants shrubby, rhizomatous, 1--3 m tall. Stems simple or few branched; internodes often longer than wide; bark grayish, smooth. Leaves spaced along distal part of stems, subsessile or indistinctly petiolate; petiole to 1 cm, base not completely covering internode; leaf blade nearly sword-shaped to linear-oblanceolate, 20--45 × 1.5--5.5 cm. Inflorescence terminal, branched, 30--50 cm; rachis glabrous. Flowers in clusters of 2 or 3; pedicel 7--8 mm, articulate distally or near apex. Perianth greenish white, 1.9--2.3 cm; tube 7--8 mm; lobes 1.1--1.6 cm. Filaments filiform; anthers 2--3 mm. Style 5--8 × as long as ovary. Berry orange, globose, 0.8--1.2 cm in diam., 1- or 2-seeded. Fl. Mar--May, fr. Jun--Aug. 2 n = 40.
Forests, thickets. Hainan, S Taiwan (including Lan Yu), S Yunnan [Bhutan, Cambodia, India (including Andaman Islands), Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam; N Australia].
Dracaena menglaensis G. Z. Ye (in G. Z. Ye et al., Acta Bot. Yunnan. 14: 30. 1992) was described from two collections from the same locality in S Yunnan (Mengla Xian). It is said to differ from D. angustifolia in its longer, sword-shaped leaves with bases completely covering internodes, perianth lobes tinged reddish purple distally, and 3-ribbed berry with 4 small, apical projections. However, in all other features, it falls within the range of variation of D. angustifolia and is probably best regarded as a robust plant of that species.
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh