Parasitic Plant Cuscuta Chinensis Seeds Tu Si Zi
菟丝子 tu si zi
Stems yellow, thin, ca. 1 mm in diam. Inflorescences lateral, compact cymose glomerules, few to many flowered, subsessile; bracts and bracteoles scalelike. Pedicel ca. 1 mm. Calyx cupular; sepals triangular, ca. 1.5 mm, apex obtuse, partly thickened. Corolla white, urceolate, ca. 3 mm; lobes persistent triangular-ovate, apex acute or obtuse, reflexed. Stamens inserted at throat; scales oblong, reaching stamens, long fimbriate. Ovary subglobose. Styles 2, equal or unequal in length; stigma globose. Capsule enclosed by withered corolla, globose, ca. 3 mm in diam., circumscissile. Seeds 2-4, pale brown, ovoid, ca. 1 mm, scabrous. 2n = 28, 56.
Fields, open mountain slopes, thickets, sandy beaches, often on plants of Fabaceae, Asteraceae, and Zygophyllaceae; 200-3000 m. Widespread in China [Afghanistan, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Mongolia, Russia, Sri Lanka; Africa, SW Asia, Australia].
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh