Julian Hackberry Celtis Julianae Seeds Shan Hu Po
珊瑚朴 shan hu po
Celtis julianae C. K. Schneider var. calvescens C. K. Schneider.
Trees, to 30 m tall, deciduous. Bark gray. Branchlets dark brown, densely brownish yellow pubescent, rarely glabrous. Winter buds brown, 1-4 mm; scales at least inner ones brownish red hispid with appressed, parallel hairs. Petiole 0.7-1.5 cm, robust, densely golden pubescent, adaxially with a deep and narrow furrow; leaf blade broadly ovate to narrowly ovate-elliptic, 6-13 × 3.5-8 cm, thickly papery, abaxially densely golden pubescent or rarely so only on veins, adaxially smooth or scabrous, base ± rounded and slightly oblique, margin finely toothed above middle to rarely subentire, teeth 13-23 on each side and less than 1 mm, apex shortly acuminate to caudate-acuminate; secondary veins 4-6 on each side of midvein. Flowers densely fascicled. Style branches linear, undivided. Infructescence solitary, stout, unbranched, densely brownish yellow pubescent, rarely glabrous, 1-3 cm, 1.5-2.5 × as long as subtending petiole. Drupe 1 per infructescence, golden to orange-yellow, ellipsoid to ± globose, 1.1-1.4 cm. Stone milky white, obovate to broadly obovate, compressed slightly on both sides, 7-9 mm, reticulately foveolate, base acute to slightly obtuse, 2-ribbed on apical half. Fl. Mar-Apr, fr. Sep-Oct.
Forests, valleys, slopes; 300-1300 m. S Anhui, Fujian, N Guangdong, Guizhou, S and W Henan, W Hubei, NW Hunan, Jiangxi, S Shaanxi, N Sichuan, Yunnan, Zhejiang.
Plants with glabrous twigs and infructescences have been called var. calvescens. They do not seem to differ from the species in any other way.
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh