Jerusalem Cherry Solanum Pseudocapsicum Seeds Shan Hu Ying
珊瑚樱 shan hu ying
Shrubs erect, branched, unarmed; pubescence of simple and branched hairs. Petiole 2-5 mm; leaf blade narrowly oblong to lanceolate, 1-6 × 0.5-1.5 cm, pubescent or glabrous, base cuneate, decurrent, margin entire or sinuate, apex acute or obtuse. Inflorescences leaf opposed or extra-axillary, solitary or rarely paired flowers or short racemes; peduncle short or obsolete. Pedicel 3-4 mm. Calyx green, ca. 4 mm in diam., prominently lobed; lobes ca. 1.5 mm. Corolla white or mauve, 0.8-1.5 cm in diam., lobed about half way. Filaments less than 1 mm, glabrous; anthers ca. 2 mm. Style ca. 2 mm. Fruiting pedicel ca. 1 cm, expanded at apex. Berry orange-red, fleshy, 1.2-1.5(-2) cm in diam. Seeds discoid, 2-3 mm in diam.
Cultivated in China [Native of South America]
Cultivated for ornamental use
1 Plants glabrescent; anthers more than 2 mm 10a var. pseudocapsicum
+ Plants conspicuously puberulent with dendritic hairs; anthers ca. 2 mm 10b var. diflorum
Solanum pseudocapsicum var. diflorum (Vellozo) Bitter
Solanum pseudocapsicum var. pseudocapsicum
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh