Ipomoea Nil Morning Glories Seeds Qian Niu Hua
牵牛花 qian niu hua
Convolvulus nil Linnaeus, Sp. Pl. ed. 2. 1: 219. 1762; C. hederaceus Linnaeus; Ipomoea hederacea (Linnaeus) Jacquin; I. nil var. setosa (Blume) Boerlage; I. scabra Forsskål; I. setosa Blume; I. trichocalyx Steudel; I. vaniotiana H. Léveillé; Pharbitis nil (Linnaeus) Choisy.
Herbs annual, twining, with retrorsely hirsute axial parts. Stems 2-5 m. Petiole 2-15 cm; leaf blade broadly ovate or nearly circular, 4-15 X 4.5-14 cm, hirtellous, base cordate, margin entire or ± 3- (or 5)-lobed, apex acuminate. Inflorescences axillary, 1- to few flowered; peduncle 1.5-18.5 cm; bracts linear or filiform, 5-8 mm, spreading hirtellous. Pedicel 2-7 mm. Sepals lanceolate, ± equal, 1-2.5 cm, abaxially spreading hirsute, subglabrous apically, with a linear acumen, hairs swollen based. Corolla pale to bright blue with whitish tube, fading to pinkish in age, funnelform, 5-6(-8) cm, glabrous. Stamens included, unequal. Pistil included; ovary glabrous, 3-loculed. Stigma 3-lobed. Capsule straw colored, ovoid to ± globose, 8-10 mm in diam., glabrous. Seeds black, ovoid-trigonous, 5-6 mm, gray puberulent. 2n = 30*.
Thickets on mountain slopes, waysides, fields, hedges; 0-1600 m. Cultivated or escaped. Anhui, Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Hainan, Hebei, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Nei Mongol, Ningxia, Shaanxi, Shandong, Shanxi, Sichuan, Taiwan, Xizang, Yunnan, Zhejiang [?Japan (Ryukyu Islands), Kashmir, Myanmar, Nepal, New Guinea, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand; native of South America, now nearly circumtropical]
The seeds have a number of local medicinal uses.
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh