Hawthorn Crataegus Pinnatifida Seeds Shan Zha
山楂 shan zha
Trees deciduous, to 6 m tall, with thorns 1–2 cm or sometimes unarmed. Branchlets purplish brown when young, grayish brown when old, terete, subglabrous or glabrous when young; buds purplish red, triangular-ovoid, glabrous. Stipules falcate, ca. 8 mm, herbaceous, margin serrate, apex acuminate; petiole 2–6 cm, glabrous; leaf blade dark green adaxially, broadly ovate or triangular-ovate, rarely rhomboidal-ovate, 5–10 × 4–7.5 cm, lateral veins 6–10 pairs, usually extending to apices of lobes and to sinuses between lobes, abaxially sparsely pubescent along veins, adaxially lustrous, base truncate or broadly cuneate, with 3–5 pairs of lobes, margin sharply irregularly doubly serrate, apex shortly acuminate. Corymb 4–6 cm in diam., many flowered; peduncle initially pubescent, glabrate, bracts caducous, linear-lanceolate, membranous, apex acuminate. Pedicel 4–7 mm, initially pubescent, glabrescent. Flowers ca. 1.5 cm in diam. Hypanthium campanulate, abaxially grayish white pubescent. Sepals triangular-ovate to lanceolate, 4–5 mm, both surfaces glabrous, apex shortly acuminate. Petals white, obovate or suborbicular, 7–8 × 5–6 mm. Stamens 20. Ovary 5-loculed, with 2 ovules per locule; styles 3–5, pubescent basally. Pome dark red, subglobose or pyriform, 1–2.5 cm in diam., glabrous; sepals persistent; pyrenes 3–5. Fl. May–Jun, fr. Aug–Sep. 2n = 34*, 102*.
Among shrubs, slopes, also cultivated; 100--2000 m. Hebei, Heilongjiang, Henan, Hubei, Jiangsu, Jilin, Liaoning, Nei Mongol, Shaanxi, Shandong, Shanxi, Xinjiang, Zhejiang [Korea].
1 Pedicel and peduncle glabrous. 1c var. psilosa
+ Pedicel and peduncle pubescent. (2)
2 (1) Fruit small, 1–1.5 cm in diam. 1a var. pinnatifida
+ Fruit larger, ca. 2.5 cm in diam. 1b var. major
Crataegus pinnatifida var. major N. E. Brown
Crataegus pinnatifida var. pinnatifida
Crataegus pinnatifida var. psilosa C. K. Schneider
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh