East Asian Sage Salvia Japonica Seeds Shu Wei Cao
鼠尾草 shu wei cao
Plants annual. Stems erect, 40-60 cm, sparsely villous along angles or subglabrous. Leaves 1-3-pinnate; petiole 7-9 cm; leaf blade 6-13 × 5-9 cm; upper stem leaves 1-pinnate, short petiolate; terminal leaflet lanceolate or rhombic, to 10 × 3.5 cm, pilose or glabrous, base long cuneate, margin obtusely serrate; lateral leaflets subsessile, ovate-lanceolate, 1.5-5 × 0.8-2.5 cm, base obliquely rounded. Verticillasters 2-6-flowered, in terminal racemes or panicles; rachis densely glandular pilose or pilose; bracts and bracteoles lanceolate, 2-5 × 0.5-1 mm, glabrous, margin entire. Pedicel 1-1.5 mm, pubescent. Calyx tubular, 4-6 mm, sparsely glandular pilose, white hirsute annulate on throat inside, 2-lipped to ca. 1/3 its length; upper lip triangular or nearly semicircular, ca. 2 × 3 mm; teeth narrowly triangular, apex long acuminate. Corolla reddish, purplish, bluish, to white, ca. 1.2 cm, densely villous; tube obliquely pilose annulate inside, ca. 9 mm, exserted, ca. 2 mm wide at base, to 3.5 mm wide at throat; upper lip elliptic to ovate, ca. 2.5 × 2 mm; lower lip ca. 3 × 4 mm, margin crenulate. Stamens exserted; filaments ca. 1 mm; connectives ca. 6 mm, straight or slightly curved. Nutlets brown, ellipsoid, ca. 1.7 × 0.5 mm. Fl. Jun-Sep.
Hillsides, grasslands, wet areas, riverbanks, thickets, forests; 200-1200 m. Anhui, Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi, Hubei, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Sichuan, Taiwan, Zhejiang
1 Lower stem leaves 2- or 3-pinnately compound, leaflets numerous, variable; middle lobe of lower corolla lip 2-lobulate, lobules divaricate, conspicuously dentate 72b var. multifoliolata
+ Lower stem leaves 1- or 2-pinnately compound, leaflets few; middle lobe of lower corolla lip obcordate, apex emarginate, margin crenulate 72a var. japonica
Salvia japonica var. japonica
Salvia japonica var. multifoliolata E. Peter
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh