Cupid's Shaving Brush Emilia Sonchifolia Seeds Yi Dian Hong
一点红 yi dian hong
Herbs, annual; root vertical. Stems erect or ascending, gray-green, 25-40 cm tall, rather curved, usually branching from base, glabrous or sparsely pilose. Leaves thick, lower leaves crowded, abaxially dark green, often becoming purple, lyrate-pinnatilobed, 5-10 × 2.5-6.5 cm; terminal lobe large, broadly ovate-triangular, margin irregularly dentate, apex obtuse or subrounded; lateral lobes usually paired, oblong or oblong-lanceolate, both surfaces crisped-hairy, margin shallowly and bluntly dentate, apex obtuse or acute. Median stem leaves lax, sessile, smaller, ovate-lanceolate or oblong-lanceolate, basally hastately semiamplexicaul, margin entire or irregularly denticulate, apically acute; upper leaves few, linear. Capitula pendulous before anthesis, erect later, usually 2-5, in terminal lax corymbs; peduncles 2.5-5 cm, slender, not bracteate. Involucres cylindric, 6-12 × 1.5-4 mm; phyllaries 8 or 9, yellow-green, oblong-linear or linear, nearly equaling florets, glabrous, margin narrowly scarious, apically acuminate. Florets pink or purplish; corolla ca. 9 mm, with slender tube and dilated limb, deeply 5-lobed. Achenes cylindric, 3-4 mm, puberulent between ribs, 5-ribbed. Pappus of capillary-like bristles, snow white, ca. 8 mm. Fl. Jul-Oct. 2n = 10, 20.
Weedy slopes, roadsides, field margins, sandy places; sea level to 2100 m. Anhui, Fujian, Guangdong, Guizhou, Hainan, Hebei, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Jiangsu, Shaanxi, Sichuan, Taiwan, Yunnan, Zhejiang [pantropical].
Emilia sonchifolia is used medicinally as an antiphlogistic and for dysentery.
1 Corollas equaling or exceeding involucre by not more than 2 mm; corolla lobes. 0.5-1.5 mm. 2 var. sonchifolia
+ Corollas exceeding involucre by (2.5-)3-4 mm; corolla lobes 1.2-2.2 mm. 2 var. javanica
Emilia sonchifolia var. javanica (N. L. Burman) Mattfeld
Emilia sonchifolia var. sonchifolia
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh