Corymbia Citriodora Eucalyptus Citriodora Seeds An Shu
Winter hardy to USDA Zones 8-11 where plants are grown in medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun. Tolerates drought. In the St. Louis area, it is usually grown from seed as a container plant, a houseplant or a garden annual. Container plants can be placed on patios or sunk into the ground to the lip, but must be brought indoors in fall before first frost for overwintering.
Corymbia citriodora, commonly called lemon-scented gum is native to Australia. It is a tall, slender, broadleaf evergreen tree that will grow 60-100’ tall in its native habitat. Features smooth gray bark and narrow lance-shaped yellowish-green leaves (to 7” long) that are lemon-scented. Small white flowers in 3-flowered umbels. Flowers rarely appear on young trees or container plants. In the St. Louis area, it may be grown as an annual from seed, typically growing rapidly to 6-8’ tall in one growing season. Synonymous with Eucalyptus citriodora.
Specific epithet means lemon-scented.
No serious insect or disease problems.
Garden annual. Container plant. Houseplant.
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh