Chinese Red Pine Pinus Tabuliformis Seeds You Song
Grow in fertile, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun. Tolerates some light afternoon shade.
Pinus tabuliformis, commonly called Chinese pine, is a conical evergreen pine that is native to northern China. It typically grows to 50-70’ tall in its native habitat, but is usually seen much smaller in cultivation. It tends to develop a somewhat flattened and spreading crown with age, hence the specific epithet of tabuliformis (table-shaped). Needles (to 6” long) in bundles of two (sometimes three) are an attractive dark green. Oval, brown cones to 3.5” long. Mature trees have reddish-scaled bark in the crown and fissured, dark gray bark near the ground.
Genus name comes from the Latin name for pines.
Specific epithet means table-shaped.
Healthy, well-maintained trees usually have few major problems. These trees may struggle in the St. Louis area where environmental conditions do not favor most conifers.
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh