Chinese Ash Fraxinus Chinensis Seeds Bai La Shu
Fraxinus chinensis Roxburgh, Fl. Ind. 1: 150. 1820.
白蜡树 bai la shu
Trees 3-20 m. Branchlets glabrous, sparsely villous puberulent or tomentose; buds broadly ovoid or conical, brown tomentose, pubescent or glandular hairy. Leaves 12-35 cm; petiole 3-9 cm; axis puberulent or pilose at first, leaflet joint glabrous or densely tomentose; leaflets 3-7(-9); petiolule 2-15 mm; leaflet blade broadly ovate, ovate, to lanceolate or elliptic to obovate-lanceolate, 4-16 × 2-7 cm (terminal much larger), papery to somewhat leathery, glabrous or villous, sometimes villous only along veins abaxially, base blunt or cuneate, margin regularly serrate to crenate-serrate, sometimes entire in lower half, apex acute to long acuminate or caudate; primary veins 5-10 on each side of midrib. Panicles terminal or lateral, 5-10 cm. Flowers dioecious, opening with leaves. Staminate flowers congested; calyx cupular, 1-1.5 mm; corolla absent. Pistillate flowers lax; calyx tubular, 2-3 mm. Samara spatulate to very narrowly so, 2.5-4 cm × 3-7(-15) mm; wing decurrent to middle or lower part of nutlet.
Slopes, along rivers, roadsides, mixed woods; 800-2300 m. Throughout China [Japan, Korea, Russia, Vietnam]
1 Terminal leaflets 2-4(-6) cm broad, ovate, ovate-lanceolate, to lanceolate or elliptic to ovate-oblong, short to long acuminate, margin distinctly serrate 16a subsp. chinensis
+ Terminal leaflets (2.5-)3.5-5(-7) cm broad, usually broadly ovate to elliptic, sometimes ± lanceolate, short acuminate to acuminate or caudate, margin crenate-serrate 16b subsp. rhynchophylla
Fraxinus chinensis subsp. chinensis
Fraxinus chinensis subsp. rhynchophylla (Hance) E. Murray
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh