Bupleurum Thorowax Bupleurum Smithii Seeds Hei Chai Hu
黑柴胡 hei chai hu
Plant 25–60 cm, perennial. Rhizome dark brown, usually branched, often thick. Stems several, tufted, stout, base without fibrous remnant sheaths. Basal leaves many; petioles often purplish-red, clasping; blade narrow-oblong or oblanceolate, 10–20 × 1–2 cm, thick-papery, 7–9-nerved, base tapering, margins white scarious, apex obtuse or acute, apiculate. Cauline leaves sessile. Apical leaf long-ovate, 1.5–7.5 × 1–1.7 cm, base rounded, sometimes auriculate, clasping, apex acuminate. Bracts 0 or 1–2, broadly ovate, 7–18 × 4–11 mm, unequal; rays 4–9, 0.5–4 cm, unequal, angled; bracteoles 6–9, ovate or broad-ovate, 4.5–6 × 3–5 mm, equal, acute, apiculate, exceeding (to × 1.5) flowers; umbellules 1–2 cm across; pedicels 1.5–2.5 mm. Petals yellow, occasionally abaxially purplish-red. Stylopodium low-conic, discoid, dark yellow or purple-brown. Fruit ovoid, brown, 3.5–4 × 2–2.5 mm; ribs acute, prominent; vittae 3 in each furrow, 3–4 on commissure. Fl. and fr. Jul–Sep.
Mountain slopes, grassy places, sunny riverside shingle; 1400–3700 m. Gansu, Hebei, Henan, Nei Mongol, Ningxia, Qinghai, Shaanxi, Shanxi.
1 Leaf blade 2–2.6 cm broad, upper leaf bases deep-cordate or deep-auriculate. 8b var. auriculatum
+ Leaf blade 0.3–2 cm broad, upper leaf bases not deep-cordate or deep-auriculate. (2)
2 (1) Leaf blade 10–20 × 1–2 cm. 8a var. smithii
+ Leaf blade 6–11 × 0.3–0.7 cm. 8c var. parvifolium
Bupleurum smithii var. auriculatum R. H. Shan & Yin Li
Bupleurum smithii var. parvifolium R. H. Shan & Yin Li
Bupleurum smithii var. smithii (C. B. Clarke) Ridley
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh