Broussonetia Papyrifera Fructus Broussonetiae Seeds Chu Shi Zi
楮实子 chu shi zi
Morus papyrifera Linnaeus, Sp. Pl. 2: 986. 1753; Smithiodendron artocarpioideum Hu.
Trees 10-20 m tall, flowers always produced on leafy stems; dioecious. Bark dark gray. Branchlets densely pubescent. Stipules ovate, 1.5-2 × 0.8-1 cm, apex attenuate. Leaves spirally arranged; petiole 2.3-8 cm; leaf blade broadly ovate to narrowly elliptic-ovate, simple or 3-5-lobed on young trees, 6-18 × 5-9 cm, abaxially densely pubescent but veins with coarser hairs, adaxially scabridulous and sparsely pubescent, base cordate and asymmetric, margin coarsely serrate, apex acuminate; secondary veins 6 or 7 on each side of midvein. Male inflorescences long spicate, 3-8 cm; bracts lanceolate, pubescent. Female inflorescences globose; bracts clavate, apically pubescent. Male flowers: calyx 4-lobed, lobes triangular-ovate and pubescent; anthers globose. Female flowers: calyx pipelike, lobes apically connate with style; ovary ovoid; stigma linear, pubescent. Syncarp orange-red when mature, 1.5-3 cm in diam., mostly pubescent with scattered stout and ± barbed hairs, fleshy. Drupelets equal in length to peduncle, with 2 rows of small verruca; exocarp shell-like. Fl. Apr-May, fr. Jun-Jul.
Anhui, Fujian, Gansu, Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Hainan, Hebei, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Shaanxi, Shandong, Shanxi, Sichuan, Taiwan, SE Xizang, Yunnan, Zhejiang [Cambodia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Sikkim, Thailand, Vietnam; Pacific Islands].
The bark fibers are used for making paper, the wood is used for furniture, and the leaves, fruit, and bark are used medicinally.
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh