Broad Bean Vicia Faba Seeds Can Dou
蚕豆 can dou
Faba vulgaris Moench.
Herbs annual, 30-120 cm tall. Stem erect, thick, glabrous. Leaves paripinnate; stipules hastate or triangular-ovate, 10-25 mm, margin slightly toothed; leaflets 1-5-paired, oblong, elliptic, or obovate, 40-60(-100) × 15-40 mm, glabrous, apex mucronate; tendril absent, replaced by a mucro. Flowers 2-4(-6) in axillary fascicles. Calyx campanulate, unequally toothed. Corolla white with purple veins, 20-35 mm; standard constricted at middle, longer than wings; wings longer than keel. Ovary sessile, linear; ovules 2-4(-6). Legume stout, 50-100 × 20-30 mm, tomentose. Seeds 2-4(-6), oblong, compressed, 8-30 mm. Fl. and fr. Mar-Sep. 2n = 12, 14.
Cultivated; near sea level to 3700 m. Throughout China [widely cultivated elsewhere; of cultivated origin].
The seeds (broad beans, fava beans) are edible.
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh