Barley Hordeum Vulgare Seeds Da Mai
大麦 da mai
Plants annual. Culms erect, 50–100 cm tall, smooth, glabrous. Leaf sheath usually glabrous; auricles present; ligule 1–2 mm, membranous; leaf blade 9–25 × 0.6–2 cm. Spike hexastichous, dense; rachis flexible. Spikelets all sessile, fertile, and similar. Glumes linear-lanceolate at base, puberulent; awn 8–14 mm. Lemma apex with long awn 8–15 cm or 3-forked appendage. Palea equaling lemma. Caryopsis adherent to or free from lemma and palea. Fl. and fr. Jun–Aug.
Commonly cultivated as a food and fodder plant. Anhui, Fujian, Guizhou, Hebei, Heilongjiang, Henan, Hubei, Nei Mongol, Ningxia, Qinghai, Shaanxi, Shandong, Taiwan, Xinjiang, Xizang, Yunnan, Zhejiang [cultivated worldwide in all non-tropical countries and in montane areas of tropics].
1 Caryopsis adherent to lemma and palea 10a var. vulgare
+ Caryopsis free from lemma and palea (2)
2 (1) Apex of lemma with long awn 8–15 cm. 10b var. coeleste
+ Apex of lemma with 3-forked appendage. 10c var. trifurcatum
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh