Bahia Grass Paspalum Notatum Seeds Bai Xi Cao
百喜草 bai xi cao
Perennial with stout, woody, many-noded rhizomes and stolons forming a mat. Culms 15–80 cm tall. Leaf sheaths keeled, compressed, glabrous; leaf blades broadly linear, flat or folded, stiffly spreading, 5–30 × 0.3–1 cm, glabrous, apex acuminate; ligule very short. Inflorescence of 2(–3) racemes at culm apex; racemes 4–9(–16) cm, recurved-ascending; spikelets single, in 2 row; rachis 1–1.8 mm wide, scabrous. Spikelets green, ovate to obovate, plumply plano-convex, 2.5–3.5 mm, smooth, shining, obtuse; upper glume cartilaginous, 3-veined, glabrous; lower lemma resembling upper glume but slightly shorter; upper lemma pale green, slightly shorter than spikelet, finely striate, obtuse. Fl. and fr. Sep. 2n = 40, 30.
Cultivated. Fujian, Gansu, Hebei, Yunnan [native to tropical and subtropical America].
This species is widely introduced in tropical and warm-temperate regions as a forage grass and also sometimes for erosion control.
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh