Alders Alnus Alnus Cremastogyne Seeds Qi Mu
桤木 qi mu
Trees to 40 m tall; bark gray, smooth. Branchlets gray or gray-brown, glabrous. Buds stipitate, with 2 scales, glabrous. Petiole 1-2 cm, glabrous, sometimes light yellow pubescent when young; leaf blade obovate, obovate-oblong, oblong, or oblanceolate, 4-14 × 3.5-8 cm, abaxially densely glandular, subglabrous, bearded in axils of lateral veins, adaxially sparsely glandular, villous when young, glabrescent, base cuneate or subrounded, margin obscurely and remotely obtusely serrate, apex abruptly acute; lateral veins 8-10 on each side of midvein. Female inflorescence 1, axillary, oblong, 1-3.5 × 0.5-2 cm; peduncle pendulous, slender, 4-8 cm, glabrous, sometimes pubescent when young. Nutlet ovate, ca. 3 mm, with membranous wings ca. 1/2 as wide as nutlet. Fl. May-Jul, fr. Aug-Sep.
Forests on mountain slopes or along streambanks; 500-3000 m. SE Gansu, N Guizhou, S Shaanxi, Sichuan, Zhejiang; cultivated in Jiangsu
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh