Kwai Muk Artocarpus Hypargyraeus Seeds Bai Gui Mu
Artocarpus Hypargyraeus 白桂木
Smallish orange-brown fruit with fuzzy skin and a nice subacid taste. Fruits are popular in some parts of Asia.
Seeds are now available at our seed store.
Medium sized tree to 20-50ft. It is usually fairly slow-growing. The tree is very ornamental, with pretty, glossy green leaves. The bark contains a milky latex. Male and female flowers are borne on the same tree. Fruits ripen in late summer and early fall, and often ripen seedless.
Trees are reasonably hardy, surviving to at least 26F, with some specimens standing brief drops even a few degrees lower.
Grow in full sun. Water regularly.
Fruits are usually eaten raw and are also dried and eaten.
Southern China, where it is also occasionally grown commercially. Local Adaptation Florida - Grows well in warmer, mostly frost-free parts of Florida.
We Guarantee Your Purchases Will Be Delivered On-time and As Described
Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
This Store Has Been Open Since Apr 12, 2013
1. When you’ve found a product you like, make sure you check product specifications such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
2. Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
3. When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
4. If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order
Note: once the order has been paid, you are unable to change the shipping address. However, you can contact the seller to send him/her any updates.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh